June 15, 2019
If you haven’t seen the new June previews …check this out!
OK, on to the good stuff…painting with plastic.
There are many kinds of plastic and they all crinkle differently.
There are plastic bags from the supermarket, the ones that you put vegetables in, the ones they give you your stuff in, the ones that you buy for food storage, garbage etc, etc.
Plastic is terrible for the environment and hopefully this stuff won’t be around forever to be used…but while it’s here, you can use it for art. Better yet, there are biodegradable bags that look like plastic…I’m going to get some and try them instead!
The magic of plastic are the crinkles. Each crinkly surface becomes a beautiful texture when you brush the plastic over a few layers of spray paint or airbrushed paint. You can then use them to create galaxies, planets or whatever your imagination comes up with.
One very cool trick that most people don’t know is that you can wind the plastic bags around your palette knives and use them to stamp textures and paint patterns into your painting. This is a great way to make pine trees.
- At least 5 Videos a month
- +Secrets of Mexico e-book
- +1 coaching session
- Waves, Water, Underwater!
- Everything you need to know to paint the ocean, waterfalls, dolphins and much much more!
- 17 Exclusive Videos for $47
The Gold Package
- Full access to everything spray paint! For One Full Year!
- +3 coaching sessions
- +Airbrush Setup Videos
- Over 300 Spray Paint Art lesson Videos!
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 1
- 5 amazing lessons included in this video set.
- Airbrush painting secrets package 2
- 5 cool videos in this lesson package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 3
- 5 great airbrush videos in this package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 4
- 6 videos included in this galactic lesson package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 5
- 5 galaxy videos when you purchase this lesson package.