May 22, 2019
Have you ever seen these beautiful effects when you spray a lot of paint of different colors all together and been curious as to how to create and use this on purpose? It’s not usually the chemicals causing it. It’s the fact that some of the paints have different consistencies. Some are thicker and some are thinner. This happens naturally with different brands of paint and even with the same kinds of paint with different kinds of pigments.
When this happens in your painting, make a note of which colors and brands you were using so that you can use it on purpose next time!
Here is an example of how to use this effect on purpose! (Artwork by Alisa Amor The video lesson teaching how to do this painting is currently in the Gold membership on www.spraypaintartsecrets.com)
- At least 5 Videos a month
- +Secrets of Mexico e-book
- +1 coaching session
- Waves, Water, Underwater!
- Everything you need to know to paint the ocean, waterfalls, dolphins and much much more!
- 17 Exclusive Videos for $47
The Gold Package
- Full access to everything spray paint! For One Full Year!
- +3 coaching sessions
- +Airbrush Setup Videos
- Over 300 Spray Paint Art lesson Videos!
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 1
- 5 amazing lessons included in this video set.
- Airbrush painting secrets package 2
- 5 cool videos in this lesson package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 3
- 5 great airbrush videos in this package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 4
- 6 videos included in this galactic lesson package.
- Airbrush Painting Secrets Package 5
- 5 galaxy videos when you purchase this lesson package.